Our Exercise Physiology services are tailored to focus on your individual health and fitness goals.
Bodytrack’s team of Exercise Physiologists specialise in exercise for everyone. When you come to Bodytrack, you get so much more than an exercise program. We are proud of the expertise, environment and personalised approach that has helped thousands in our community optimise their health and lives.
Who we can help
Exercise is for everyone! We prescribe movement as medicine for prevention and treatment, to optimise athletic performance and to simply help you get more out of life.
- Management of chronic health conditions (eg. diabetes, asthma, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, cardiovascular disease, cancer)
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Balance and falls prevention
- Pain management and relief
- Active ageing – maintaining functional capacity for daily activities and recreation
- Youth athlete development
- Strength and Conditioning
- Women’s Health (including pre- and post-natal)
- Behaviour change and adherence
- Stress relief and mental health
Many of our Exercise Physiologists have specialty areas of interest and additional training. Meet the Team to find the right Exercise Physiologist for you.
What to Expect
We see all new clients for an initial assessment to ensure we understand your health, lifestyle, barriers and goals, as well as your physical capacity. Your Exercise Physiologist will then use that information to prescribe an exercise program and work with you to create a session plan that works for you. We have a range of private exercise physiology sessions, consultations and group services, so you can be confident that we will create an exercise program that is both beneficial and sustainable.
Bodytrack operates on an appointment only basis which gives you the luxury of training in a private exercise clinic and not having to worry about waiting for machines or training in front of a lot of people. Not only are we experts in exercise, we know that our clients will see the best results when we take a holistic approach to their health. We take the time to understand our client’s lifestyle and take a multidisciplinary approach working with other Allied Health Professionals if needed. We communicate regularly with any health providers treating our clients to ensure they are always receiving the best patient care.
You can trust the staff at Bodytrack to take a professional and welcoming approach to everything we do. From the friendly environment we create in our clinic, to the genuine care and support you receive from your practitioner. We pride ourselves on the long-term and life changing relationships we build with our clients and community.
Bodytrack Services & Funding
We see all new clients for an initial assessment to determine the service options that are safe and beneficial.
You do not need a referral to see our Exercise Physiologists; privately funded services are eligible for private health rebates, which we are able to process on the spot for most health insurers via HICAPS .
Private Exercise Physiology
Individuals, couples or small groups complete their prescribed exercise program under the expert supervision of their Exercise Physiologist in our private clinic.
Exericse Physiology Consultations
Use the Physitrack app to complete your individually prescribed exercise program in your own home or gym, with ongoing support, periodic check-ins and program updates from your Exercise Physiologist.
Exercise Physiology Referrals
Eligible patients may receive fully funded or subsidised Exercise Physiology services under the following schemes.
- NDIS – Ex Phys Pers Training or Therapeutic Supports
- Medicare’s Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC) – requires GP referral
- Medicare’s Type 2 Diabetes Exercise & Education Group – requires GP referral
- DVA – requires GP referral
- Workcover and Insurance Claims – requires GP or Physiotherapist referral
Group Exercise Physiology
Enjoy the benefits of group exercise, targeting your specific health and fitness goals, under the expert supervision of your Exercise Physiologist.
- BodyMoves – Seniors falls prevention and active ageing
- Bodies on Track – Functional over 50s strength and cardiovascular circuit
- PD Empowerment – Parkinson’s Disease exercise and education
- Type 2 Diabetes – Exercise and education
- Women’s Strength
- Men’s Strength
You can view our current Group Exercise Timetable HERE.
Please note that most group session times are based around client availability, so if the listed times don’t suit your schedule, let us know and we may open up alternate times.
New to one of Bodytrack’s group sessions or unsure which group may be right for you? Please contact us to book your place and we can point you in the right direction!