Our Exercise Physiology services are tailored to focus on your specific needs including:
- Management of chronic health conditions (eg. diabetes, asthma, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, cardiovascular disease, cancer)
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Integration with Allied Health services
- Gait and posture retraining
- Pain management and relief
- Athlete development
- Strength and Conditioning
- Pre- and post-natal health
- Weight loss
- Stress relief
We offer a range of session types to suit individuals of every age, fitness level, and budget, these include:
- Private Exercise Physiology sessions for individuals & small groups
- GP Referrals for chronic health conditions/DVA entitled persons/Workcover
- Diabetes Exercise & Education Group
- BodyMoves (stage 3 and 4 cardiac rehabilitation and cancer patient group exercise class)
- Bodies on Track (over 50s)
- Seniors Classes
- BodyBase (stability, mobility and functional movements)
- Corporate Programs
- Home Exercise Programs
For advice on which service may be right for you contact us today.
GROUP EXERCISE TIMETABLE
You can view our current Group Exercise Timetable HERE.
Please note that most group session times are based around client availability, so if the listed times don’t suit your schedule, let us know and we may open up alternate times.
New to one of Bodytrack’s group sessions or unsure which group may be right for you? Please contact us to book your place and we can point you in the right direction!