Accredited Exercise Physiologists:
- Treat and manage the clinical care of the injury/illness
- Promote autonomy for active rehabilitation strategies at home and at work
- Support proactive strategies for remaining at or returning to work in a timely manner
- Provide precise and open communication with treating medical doctors/specialists, the employer and all relevant parties involved in the claim
- Provide education for risk minimisation and sustainable return to work outcomes
Bodytrack Exercise Physiology believes in a holistic approach to occupational health as our work takes up a majority of our time, not only daily but over many years of our life. Work means more than our assigned tasks – it shapes our identity and any change to our ability to work may impact our psychological health.
Bodytrack’s Accredited Exercise Physiologist’s regularly treat workers for musculoskeletal rehabilitation on a range of work related injuries. Through an integrated approach of science and an evidenced based practical experience Bodytrack can bridge the gap between the acute stages of injury and a safe and sustainable return to work.
As every Work Cover, Income Protection and CTP claim is different, please contact us for specific information about handling your claim.